Nude obsession!


Lately there's been this crazy trend going around about nudes..from makeup, to fashion and even house decor. I usually don't follow trends but this one makes everything look so simple, yet chic and ageless that I couldn't resist. Almost every makeup brand I know has a range dedicated to nude lipsticks, from the well-known Kyle Cosmetics to Dose of Colours, NYX and Huda Beauty. Here are my favourite makeup NUDES: I usually tend to gravitate towards this neutral colours when I have a good skin period and I just want something quick and easy. Feel free to comment the post and share your favourite nudes too!


1) For a very light base, perfect for the summer weather and when my skin is acting well, I use the Bobbi Brown  Extra Tinted Moisturizing Balm SPF25. Very (and I mean VERY) lightweight foundation, a bb cream really,recommended for very dry skin. Emollient and extremely moisturazing, I would say it's a skincare product rather than a makeup one. I use it when my skin is in very good condition and doesn't need much coverage. It gives skin a dewy look and I love it during the summer with bronzer and mascara. Looks fresh and glowing. The only downside is the strong floral scent that lingers on the skin..but doesn't bother me too much :)
2) Alternatively, I use the Diorskin Nude BB Creme SPF 10. Has a very good coverage, gives skin a radiant effect, but not dewy. I use it on a day to day basis when I just want something quick and effective to even out the complexion.
3) To set everything in place you should always use a powder. You may be using the most long lasting foundation on planet Earth, but if a cream product is not set with a powder it will reduce its lasting power up to 50%. I'm loving this one from Sisley-Phyto Touches Pressed Powder in Sun Glow. It is a bronzing powder duo: I use the lighter shade all over the face to fix the foundation and the dark shade to bronze the contours of the face. It is a non-comedogenic product, therefore it is appropriate for all skin types. Not cakey at all.
4)  Estee Lauder Tender Blush Sheer Stick 03 Rose. I love this blush! It's so easy to grab and apply on the skin, has a powdery consistency and it's insanely easy to blend.
5)  Dolce & Gabbana Classic Cream Lipstick Nude 50, delicately rose scented, this lipstick is the perfect nude colour, gives a creamy effect to the lips and doesn't dry them. I think this would perfectly suit olive skin tones or tanned skins in general.
6) For the eyes there are tons of palettes which have neutral shades. We all know the Urban Decay NAKED ones everybody talks about. I don't own them but I love this one from Thierry Mugler Regard Stellaire eyeshadow palette in 'Sublime Nature'. Four perfect colours for a very natural look or a warm smokey eye. Buttery consistency and medium pigmentation.
7) For the brows I usually prefer a very natural effect and I very rarely use pencils or compact shadows to fill them in. I instead like using the Helena Rubenstein Brow fix, a classic brow gel which keeps the brows in place, has a slightly brown colour and gives a wet finish that I love. It's perfect on those 'no makeup, makeup look' days :)
8) For the lips I like this Dior Bronze Collagen Activ plumping gloss with SPF 10. Very moistorizing, non sticky and pleasant to wear on a day to day basis. Has a sheer tint of nude colour.

Commenti