AVEDA Enbrightenment skincare range

 Today I wanted to bring you my review on the AVEDA Enbrightenment skincare range. Actually I just have the sample sizes of the products, but since I've already seen results just by using them, I decided to share with you my opinion.
This range is supposed to brighten and even the skin tone as well as increasing surface cell turnover.
I started to use these products about 2 weeks ago just at night and I was very pleasantly surprised by the results: I wasn't expecting them to show as quickly as they did but these products are really good!

I have normal skin with a slightly oilier nose at times, especially if I wear makeup for a long time during the day. My issue has always been hyperpigmentation and uneven skin tone around the nose and lips area. I always had a red nose with slightly large pores and yellowish color around the lips so I decided to try and fix the problem.

First of all I use the AVEDA Brightening cleanser to remove impurities and clean the skin. If I have makeup on, I firstly remove it with a facial wipe and then cleanse.The cleanser doesn't really foam, it turns more into a milky consistency which makes it very prone for sensitive skin. Doesn't leave the skin feel dehydrated.

I then apply the AVEDA brightening treatment toner onto the skin with a cotton pad. I'll be honest, the yellowish colour and the herbal scent are not my favourite but the smell doesn't linger on the skin for more than a minute, so I'm not too bothered. The skin starts to tingle a little bit for a couple of seconds but honestly I quite like the feeling, it's so refreshing!

Lastly I apply a tiny amount of the AVEDA brightening correcting serum. It has the same smell and colour of the toner but it doesn't linger on the skin. The serum absorbs very fast and leaves the skin feeling hydrated and plumped. A little goes a long way.

Since I've been using  these 3 products in combination I can truly see a difference in the quality of my skin tone: it is even, without hyperpigmentated areas and all in all very good looking. 
If you have the same skin issues as me, I would definitely suggest you to try this range, maybe starting with the sample sizes and see how you like them. I will for sure be purchasing the bigger sizes!

See you soon, Antonia! :)


Commenti