KIKO Cream Crush Lasting Colour Eyeshadow - REVIEW

Today I wanted to bring you a review on the KIKO Cream Crush Lasting Colour Eyeshadow. 
As you may know, KIKO is an Italian makeup brand which has a wide variety of makeup and skincare at very affordable prices. It is known to have an excellent value for money and it's becoming more and more popular in the makeup industry, at the level of many other popular brands. 

This cream eyeshadow range has 16 shades to choose from and I own 3 of them, the colours I thought I'd use the most.

The eyeshadow's formula is very creamy, silky to the touch. They blend like a dream, the pigmentation is really nice and buildable and once they set on the eyelid, they last for a very long time.
On the KIKO website they claim that the product lasts up to 10 hours: I dindn't try them for as long because I never stay with makeup on for so many hours, but I can surely tell that they last  pretty well for 5-6 hours.
To apply the product I usually use a flat brush (just because I personally don't like to put my fingers in the lid) and the eyeshadow applies really well, I can build it up if I want it to show more intensively and it can also be used as a cream base for a powder eyeshadow, if you are going for a really intense look. 
When I first apply the cream and then layer it with a pigment, the result is stunning. 


03 MAT LIGHT MAHOGANY
 This matte brown shade has a slightly red-ish undertone which I really like because I think it makes my green eyes really pop. It's definetely the one I use the most.
04 MAT TAUPE
 This is a grey shade with mauve, almost stone-like undertones which is an amazing colour to apply in the crease: by just doing this I obtain a nice effect with zero time effort. 
06 PEARLY CHOCOLATE
This is a brown shimmery eyeshadow, buildable, perfect for when I create a bronzy look.


Commenti