My current makeup favs


Trying new makeup products is my favourite thing in the entire world! 
This is one of the reasons I decided to start a blog. I like sharing things I love but, sharing my negative experiences as well will hopefully help some of you in choosing the right products. 
Today I'm gonna share with you some makeup products I keep coming back to, no matter what. Hope you enjoy them, let me know which are your favourites as well :)



BASE - Blanc Universel de Chanel Sheer Illuminator


This product unfortunately has been discontinued and replaced by Blanc universal base (which I haven't tried). I really like it because, especially on hot summer days, it makes my makeup last so much longer and my skin looks like porcelain. Has a very nice subtle scent.

 FOUNDATION - LANCOME TEINT IDOLE ULTRA 
I like this foundation because it glides on the skin, it's so easy to blend with a kabuki brush when I don't have much time and has a nice glowing finish which makes my skin very healthy looking. Incredibly comfortable to wear and durable. I have the 03 shade.


POWDER - LUMIèRE D'ARTIFICES BEIGES CHANEL










This is an illuminating powder with very very VEEEERY little shimmer particules that I tend to use when I don't want my makeup to look too "flat". It gives the skin a nice dewy and healthy look whilst perfectly setting the foudation. Has a buttery consistency which makes it even more enjoyable to apply.

















  
CONTOUR - THE BLUSH BY D&G IN 22 TAN


This semisheer beige-brown blush it's soooo perfect for contouring the face because has a grey-ish undertone which perfectly mimics a natural shadow but doesn't make the skin look ashy. It could be compared with the more-so-famous sculpting powder by Kevin Aucoin, equally good.

EYESHADOW - ESTEE LAUDER PURE COLOR IN 01 SHIMMERING SANDS









This is a luminous and silky blush which builds to a high sheen highlight. It's very pigmented and I use it mostly as an eye-shadow rather than a highlight because, being an Eastern Europe kind of ghost, my skin is waaay to pale for this colour :D For a tanned skin must be fantastic as a highlighter as well, but I personally use it just on the eyes when I want to achieve a bronzy and luminous kind of look. It is truly a wonderful colour, so buttery to the touch.


















BROWS - ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS DIPBROW POMADE IN TAUPE

I don't even think this product needs a presentation as it is one (if not THE ONE) of the most known products for shaping the brows. I just recently got it because I was so curious to try it as it is so loved and recommended by all beauty gurus. And yes, it is indeed very good: so easy to work with it, once it dries it doesn't move all day and makes my brows look so neat and put together. RECOMMENDED!

LASHES - LASH BASE BY ESSENCE + EXTRA WOW LASH BY RIMMEL LONDON

When it comes to lashes I think there are so many good drugstore ones on the market. This combo I use it's very uplifting for the lashes, holds the curl and separates them nicely. I NEVER EVER skip the lash base by Essence, I swear by this product, I couldn't recommend it enough! This can make appear amazing even the worst mascara on Earth, like for real! Try it. 

LIPS - THE LIPGLOSS BY D&G IN PRALINE 102

Lately, I've been reaching for this lipgloss so many times that I just couldn't not tell you about it. It's essentially a lipgloss, so it has a glossy finish of course, but it's the pigmentation that blows my mind! It's a liquid lipstick disguised in a lipgloss formula :D The brown-ish colour looks wonderful with bronzy eyes and dewy complexion. It's very comfortable to wear and lasts so much on the lips, even if I eat or drink. Really love it!
THE FINAL LOOK 




Hope you like the result!





Commenti