Red passion - lipstick collection


If you are not a makeup enthusiast, this post may result nonsensical to you. If you are the type of person like my boyfriend, you can't simply conceive more than just one shade of red. A deep red? A blue-toned red? An orange toned red? What the hell are those? 

But if you love makeup as I do, you know that, especially speaking about red lipsticks, there are so many shades that are so different but at the same time essential to our collections! Because, depending on the occasion, you will need a different kind of red..For example I tend to go for the more sheer ones in the daytime whilst the matte, very bold ones I prefer for the evenings.
I decided to make this post because, in my opinion, there's no makeup product with such a high impact and power as a RED LIPSTICK. Total black outfit may result boring - add a red lipstick and BOOM, it's chic! Have a messy bun and casual outfit which makes you feel like a runaway? Add a red lip and you are instantly sexy..
I don't know what is this superpower that red lipstick has, but it certainly works wonders for each and everyone! It is one of the makeup items that it's never missing in my makeup bag when I travel or when I go out because I know I can 100% make it work with all of my outfts/hairstyles in order to upgrade them. 
In the past years I grew quite a collection and each and every shade of red I own has a "right" occasion when I get to wear it.
Let me know which are your favourite reds and which ones do you think are a must-have!





Commenti