Style Icons


Today we talk about fashion. Or more accurately, about style, which I think it's a completely different thing.
 I don't have fashion studies, I'm not an expert and most likely there are tons of people whose style is way prettier than mine. However, without hopefully not offending anyone, I do think I have a pretty good style in my opinion and do my best to highlight my body pros without being raunchy. 
I would define my style as minimal-chic: I like being comfortable but also look put togheter at the same time. I usually prefer clean cuts, I like mixing them with girlier items, throwing more statement pieces at times in order not to fall into banality . 
Remember that LESS IS MORE and semplicity is beautiful.
 I like my neutrals, I hardly ever wear colours because I don't feel very confident wearing them, even though I sometimes feel more daring and experiment with new shades/prints. 
As for my body type, I've always been quite curvy, definetely not a "socially perfect body type" type..and I certaintly don't love many things about my body, but I always try to focus on the ones I like. 
Later on, I will for sure (or hopefully!) be more confident and show you some of my usual outfits on myself, but for now you will have to be content just with my style icons :D

I have a few people I "rely" on when I'm lacking inspiration and Pinterest is one of my favourite social media when I'm looking for specific types of outfits. 
I very often get inspiration from street style as well.

Without digressing further, here are my style icons.

OLIVIA PALERMO
 Ok, we couldn't be more different in terms of body types, but I love Olivia's way to always look chic with the simplest things put together. She mixes simple cuts with fringes, bows, fur, and other statement touches which make her outfits stand out without ever be trivial.





 JESSICA ALBA
 What I really love about her style is that she always looks so feminine! I love her body type and the way she highlights her curves with high-waisted jeans or flares. 


 NEGIN MIRSALEHI
She is a dutch fashion blogger and influencer and I love how she mixex prints, textures, cuts, masculine and feminine items. 




What about your style icons? 
Kisses, Antonia :)

Commenti