CHANEL Ombre d'Eau Eyeshadows - Review

Today I'm coming with a review on a product that I keep searching for whenever I do my makeup, wheter it's on me or my clients. 
Especially If I am needing a very quick and easy makeup look, but still luminous and long lasting (ok, when I can't be bothered doing my makeup..) undoubtedly I'm gonna reach out for these babies: 
The CHANEL Ombre d'Eau Eyeshadows.
 As the name suggests, they have a texture that is so light and silky that it resembles water! 
The consistency is indeed watery and the product needs to be well shaken before use in order to mix the pigment and the water base.
I actually own 3 of these eyeshadows but my obsession for them is clearly suggesting me to buy some more. They feel like nothing I have ever experienced with other similar products: other cream eyeshadows I've used generally have a creamy consistency, like butter or mousse. These ones instead are water! 

What I love most about them is the ease of application: you just simply dub a small amount directly on the eye-lid with the applicator (which is identical to those of a lip gloss), blend them with a brush or the finger, and bam, your eye makeup is done! 

Yes, is as simply as it sounds because these products are just beginner proof: you won't necessarly need brushes, primers or other eyeshadows, they just work amazingly on their own, giving crease resistant results and gliding on like a lightweight veil of subtle shimmering colour. Once they dry, they won't move or crease at all. Even the most inexpert person in the world could make these eyeshadows look fantastic!

When I want to create a luminous, glowy look I go for the #717 Coast, which is a coppery-gold one.
Then, to create the most amazing bronzy look, perfect on tanned complexions, go for the #747 Seashore.
Lastly, for a more sultry and intense smokey eye, the #100 Torrent is ideal with its greenish-golden colour.
Enough babbling, my love for these products and my most sincere and trustworthy recommendation has certainly arrived to you :D 
Let me know if you tried them or if you know about products which are similar.
Xoxo, Antonia.

Commenti

  1. Vero?? Ma poi davvero..devi provare la consistenza!! E' una cosa spettacolare..leggerissima!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Right?? Let me know if you try them :) ;)

    RispondiElimina

Posta un commento