Makeup look - Autumn vibes

Aproximately a week ago autumn has officially arrived, bringing beautiful weather, crispy mornings and amazing colours all around. Of course I couldn't resist but take part to the autumn magic atmosphere..and what else can better embody autumn than a bold dark lip? 
I love wearing bold lips all year round because I think it suits my face and also because, if the eye makeup is simple, a bold lip could easily be worn as a daily makeup without feeling overdone.
Whilst in the warmer months I tend to go for brighter colours, in the colder months my colour palette tends towards earthy tones like burgundy, browns, beiges, dark reds, etc.
So, if you want to recreate a similar look, my advice is to go minimal on the eye makeup with just the mascara and let the focus be on the lips, otherwise you risk to have too much going on. In today's makeup I dared a little bit by using a dark blue mascara just to spice things up, but of course a black one is just perfect.
Bare in mind that with a dark colour any mistake would be easily visible so, if you are not skillful, I suggest you to first of all line the lips with a lip pencil and then, once the outlines are defined, fill the rest of the lip. 



PRODUCTS USED: 
Foundation - YSL Teint Majeur Luxurious foundation ultimate radiance SPF 18 in nr.6
Powder - Clinique glow crazy loose powder in 01 Blooming Pink (just dust a liiitle tiny amount with lighthanded motions otherwise you risk to turn into a discoball!)
Brows - Make up for ever waterproof eyebrow corrector in nr.0
Bronzer - MaxFactor Natural Minerals foundation in nr.80 bronze
Mascara - Essence Lash base mascara + YSL Everlong mascara waterproof in nr.3
Lips - YSL Rouge Voluptè lipstick in nr.21


Commenti