Makeup Look - Black Smokey Eyes

Hello guys! I must admit I really enjoyed doing my makeup for the last post and you seem to enjoy that kind of post as well..so today I decided to make another makeup look, hoping that you will love it as much as I do. 
This makeup look is really classic, the one and only SMOKEY EYE! I really like doing it in many colour variations, from brown to purple or even burgundy, but today, since is the first smokey I do on the blog, I decided to go for a more sober colour and then, in the future, I will surely create something more colourful as well. 

This kind of makeup look is not that hard to recreate, even though it must appear intimidating for someone who is just approaching makeup. You will need just two eyeshadows, depending of course on the colours you are going for. For example today I'm just going to use a black and a transitional colour (in order to create a sort of shading space which makes the black colour gradually take shape). 
If there is one thing I could stay hours on is BLENDING and, with a smokey eye, this is the key: we don't want to have harsh lines as if someone just punched us in the face, leaving us with a huge black spot on! You will have to really take your time, applying tiny amounts of colour and blending them really nicely. 
I hope the pics will make justice to what I'm trying to explain :)
Kisses, Antonia. 




  
PRODUCTS USED FOR THIS MAKEUP:
Foundation - A mix of L'Oreal Lumi Magique base and L'Oreal Infaillible foundation in 140 Beige Dorè
Powder - Sisley phyto-pudre compacte 1 transparente mate
Eyeshadow -  IT Style luxury compact eyeshadow (any black eyeshadow will do) and the Fratelli Carli Linea Mediterranea palette in Toni Caldi (the lightest brown as a transitional colour)
Blush/bronzer - Dior Bronze lumières d'or in 002 Amber Sunlights
Lips - YSL Rouge Voluptè in nr.20 + Kryolan lipstain in Latin (just in the centre of the lips)
Mascara - Essence Lash base + Rougj Mascara Black Extra Volume
Brows - Make up for ever Waterproof Eyebrow Corrector 0

I set the entire makeup with the SEPHORA Beauty Amplifier spray.

Commenti