Makeup look - Mauvy eyes/ombrè lips

Hello lovelies! The past week I've been quite buzy and unfortunately I haven't been able to post as often as I wished to. I have so many ideas, makeup looks I want to create and topics I want to cover! I can't wait to share them with you all :)
Today I had my morning off from work, so I thought why not to play with some makeup and see what I end up with? :D
I didn't had something clear in mind, I just went with the flow and improvise with the colours. 
I found an old MAC eyeshadow, swatched it and fell in love with it..I am so happy with how this turned out, even though I can never figure out how to properly pick out the true colours of my makeup with the camera. If any of you have some advice to give I am more than glad to hear from you..how do you take a perfect makeup picture? This is one of the things I struggle the most when creating a makeup look. 
 Let me know if you like it and enjoy :)





PRODUCTS USED:
Foundation - L'Orèal Infaillible 24H in 140 Golden Beige
Powder - Chanel Lumière d'artifices in Beiges
Concelear - Essence Stay All Day Long lasting concelear in 10 Natural Beige
Blush - MAC Sheertone Blush in Gingerly
Eyeshadows - MAC Mineralize Eyeshadow in Fireside (applied it on the lid with a wet flat brush) and Estèe Lauder Pure Color Eyeshadow in 23 Berry Ice (blended it very well in the crease and slightly above)
Lips - YSL Lip Liner nr.6, Rouge Dior lipstick in 786 Mysterious Mauve (applied it in the outer part of the lips) and Tarte Tarteist lip paint in Namaste (applied it in the center of the lips and blended it with the darker lipstick)
Mascara - Essence Lash Base + Rimmel London Extra Wow Lash
Highlight - MAC Beauty Powder in PLAY IT PROPER
Brows -  Make up For Ever waterproof eyebrow corrector in nr.0

Commenti