Makeup Look - Berry eyes and juicy lips

Hello gorgies! How are you? I know, it's been a while and I am so sorry for the absence but it seems I can't organize my schedule properly..my bad :(
But today I'm finally back with another makeup look in which I decided to dare a little bit with colours. The main focus is obviously on the eyes with this gorgeous red/berry colour (I actually used a lip pencil to achieve it!) which I think complements really well my green eyes, and then I kept the lips pretty simple but with a touch of "juicyness" by adding a lip gloss to make them look bigger.
I hope you guys love it as much as I do!






PRODUCTS USED:
Base - L'Orèal Lumi Magique primer on the face and Urban Decay Primer Potion on the eyelids
Foundation - L'Orèal Infaillible in 140 Golden Beige
Powder - Sisley phyto-powder transparent matte
Contour - D&G the blush in 22 TAN
Blush - Chanel powder blush in 79 Rouge
Brows - ABH Dipbrow pomade in Taupe
Mascara - After I curled the lashes I applied my beloved Essence lash base mascara and then Rougj volume mascara
Eyeshadows - As a base I first of all applied a red lip pencil, the NARS Velvet matte lip pencil in CRUELLA. Then on top of it I applied a brick red from the Dior eyeshadow palette in 876 TRAFALGAR. Blended the edges with MAC eyeshadow in RED BRICK matte.
Lastly I applied near the lash base some black eyeshadow to define the eyes even more.
Lips - I lined the lips and with the Kryolan faceliner in nr 24 and applied mostly on the center the Dior Bronze collagen-activ plumping gloss.

Commenti