Makeup Look - Bronzy eyes

Hello my lovelies!! It seems forever since I last wrote on the blog but now that Halloween is behind us and so is my Halloween series (let me know if you liked it!), I'm looking forward to creating new content for you guys. 
Today I didn't have in mind a specific look, I just did what I felt like and used various products. I ended up with this kind of bronzy eye makeup and soft ombrè brown lips.  I really like how this turned out even though it seems I can't never figure out how to properly show the colours in the pictures. In reality they show much more vibrant..I was thinking about purchasing a ring light in order to achieve better quality photos, especially now that the weather is cloudy and dark. Have you guys tried it? Would you recommend investing in one? Let me know in the comments please, I'd be really glad if you could help me with some opinions.

As always, you will find the products I've used at the end of this post. Hope you like it!






PRODUCTS USED:
Makeup Base - Diorskin Nude Glow in 001
Foundation - I mixed the L'Orèal Lumi Magique base with the Guerlain Lingerie de peau foundation in nr.12
Concelear - I mixed Sephora high coverage concelear in sable sand with Essence Stay all day long lasting concelear in 10 Natural Beige
Powder - Chanel Lumière D'artifices beiges illuminating powder
Contour - D&G the blush in Tan
Highlighter -  Kryolan trio highlighters
Mascara - Rougj Mascara extra volume
Eyebrows - Make Up for Ever Wterproof eyebrow corrector in 0
Eyeshadows - KIKO cream crush eyeshadow in 06 as a base and KIKO eyeshadow in 131 on the outer corner
Lips - KRYOLAN faceliner in nr.24 + Dior Bronze collagen-activ plumping gloss in 001 + Kryolan lip stain in Latin (just a little bit on the center)

Commenti