Makeup Look - Glitter holiday glam

Hello gorgies! I don't know about you but I am crazy about the holidays! And since I am in a very Christmas mood since..hmmm..september (?!), I decided to create a makeup look that feels like holidays and which is perfect for the coming party season. 
Of course it's a little bit more glammed up, with a touch of glitter on the eyes and a red lip, which can never miss on Christmas time. 
What is your Christmas holiday kind of makeup? Mine always has a red lip, it's definetely a must have for me whenever I want to feel sophisticated and chic. 
I really hope you enjoy this look and the many more to come!





PRODUCTS USED: 
Foundation - Lancome Teint Idole Ultra in 03
Concelear - Essence Stay all Day long-lasting concelear in 10 natural beige
Powder - Sisley phyto-poudre 1 transparent matte
Blush - A mix of MAC sheertone blush in GINGERLY and Chanel powder blush in 79 Rouge
Eyeshadows - As a base I applied the Too Faced Shadow Insurance, then I used the Dior couture colour eyeshadow palette in S764 FAIRY GOLD, applying the glitter with my finger. As a transitional colour I used a bronzer and in the corner a applied a black eyeshadow. 
Mascara - Essence lash base mascara + Rougj Extra volume black mascara
Brows - ABH Dipbrow pomade in Taupe
Lips - Chanel Rouge Coco in 31 Cambon

Commenti