Natural simple makeup look - Makeup Revolution palette

Hello lovelies!
Today, as I announced in the previous post, I come with the first look created featuring the MAKEUP REVOLUTION "Fortune favours the brave" palette.


 

As said in the review I did, this palette offers a lot of possibilities in terms of variety of makeup looks you can create, going from very natural to more dramatic ones.
Today I created something very simple, perfect to wear during the day. I often tend to go for a subtle brown smoky eye because it's easy to do, I don't feel like "it's too much" for the day and it complements my eye colour. 
I think that makeup doesn't always have to be dramatic and harsh to be beautiful. A subtle look which enhances my features is what I normally tend to prefer on a day to day basis. I hope you like this look, even if simpler than usual.

PRODUCTS USED:

BASE - Guerlain Essence d'èclat à l'or pur
 FOUNDATION - Catrice HD liquid coverage foundation in 020 Rose Beige
CONCELEAR - Catrice Liquid Camouflage high coverage concelear in 020
BROWS - ABH Dipbrow Pomade in Taupe
POWDER - IT style irresistible powder
BLUSH - MAC sheertone blush in Gingerly
CONTOUR - D&G The blush in 22 Tan
LIPS - Essence XXXL Nude lipgloss in 03 Taste the sweets
EYES - From the Makeup Revolution palette "Fortune favours the brave" : I blended "Buffer" slightly above my crease, then added "Latte" in the crease for more definition and finished with "Caffeine fix" on the outer corner. Then I added the ROUGJ Extra volume black mascara.

Commenti