ZEIN Herbal Tea - Review

Hello lovelies! 
Today I'm going to write something I would never thought to review on this blog, simply because I never believed in all those "miracle" teas that claim to make you lose pounds and pounds just by drinking it. Because that's not reality.

A month ago I got in touch with ZEIN, a romanian brand which sells this natural herbal tea which claims to regulate metabolism, reduce appetite and detoxify your body.
They kindly sent me a package of their tea in order to try it and see what I think about it. 

First of all the tea comes in a 100gr package and in loose form: you simply have to let it in infusion for 5 minutes in boiling water. 
It is a complete natural tea which contains chamomile flowers, fenel seed, viola flowers, rose and balm petals and rhubarb leaves. Smell and taste are really pleasant and subtle.
I usually had a cup in the morning and one in the evening, as indicated on the instructions, before the meal.
I must admit I wasn't very consistent in the first week, but in the last two weeks I forced myself to drink it every morning and every night. 
Besides drinking this tea, I paid attention to my alimentation, even though I wasn't restricting myself from sweets now and then, or bread. I just tried to eat healthy overall.

The first impressions were that I was eating smaller portions because I felt fuller. I don't know if it was a placebo effect or just the tea itself, but all that tea made me feel full and eating less was an obvious consequence.
I don't think I lost FAT, but I lost 1 kg which was for sure all retained water I had in my body.
I must admit that I was going to wee at least 7 times a day so you might feel uncomfortable for the first few days, until you get used to it. 

I think that honesty is key when talking about these kind of products. They will not be doing miracles: you have to pay attention to your eating habits, be active if possible and the product itself will add benefits. 
Drinking this tea will not make you slimmer if you keep eating junk food all day long. That's obvious. 
But I think it is a great start to a healthy lifestyle because I didn't feel like I was sacrificing something major. I was simply drinking 2 cups of tea per day and going to the bathroom a lot! :D 
And results showed, even if not crazy ones. But little by little, eventually, becomes a lot.

This brand only sells in Romania so unfortunately you can't find it abroad. 
If you want to try it, you can physically get in romanian phamacies and other places I will link down below:

Otherwise you can buy it online on their official website www.zeinherbal.ro/
This month they offer free shipping as well, which is always a bonus!  
Go have a look at their INSTAGRAM PAGE
 


Commenti