My top 5 spring lip products

 
Hello beautiful people! It's been a while since my last post..and I'm sorry for being absent for that long. 
Here I am again! 
Today I'm coming with a short post that hopefully will give you some inspiration if you are looking for some perfect spring colours which are funny enough for this season but not too daring.
These 5 lip products are my go-to products nowadays because they are playful (especially the glossy formulas) and they have just the right amount of colour needed for this warmer season in order for me to feel comfortable. I don't usually choose very bright colours because I don't think they suit me, but these ones are what I feel appropriate for me and my makeup style.
I usually wear them with a very natural and dewy complexion, with just mascara and highlighter to illuminate the skin, but of course they can easily be worn with more intense makeup looks.


  
The YSL gloss is very hydrating, pigmented and long lasting because it has a stain formula, which means that, when the glossy effect disappears, you will still have the colour on your lip.
The SEPHORA lipstick is one of the most long lasting products I have ever tried, it's gorgeous if you don't have time for touch-ups on the go. I used it for some bridal makeups and it was a success.  
The YSL and the CHANEL lipsticks are classic formulas whilst the DIOR lipgloss lasts very well, it is very pigmented for a lipgloss and would look awesome on tanned skin because has orange undertones.


 

Commenti